Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Time Is Here Again

Started my holiday shopping - online - today. I've never started before December. Ever. Only bought one thing, but still, that's better than most years. Got some decorations down from the attic, too. This is how I know the holidays are approaching.

This, and I went to the Jester last night, and they had the lights up in the front room. As soon as this happens every year, that's how I know Christmas is actually upon us. Not sure why something at the Jester signifies the start of my holidays, but it does.

Broke out the Christmas CDs today, too. I can't listen yet, but that doesn't mean my family doesn't want to listen. A Very Sharkey Christmas is now available, again. If you don't have a copy of it, IM me, and I'll send it to you.

No comments: