Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Shark Mix VII

Now available for download, rejoice!

Sorry I haven't been posting much the last week, been busy. That'll change, I promise.

For now, enjoy 14 rockin' tunes!

Go to this link to download:
http://www.letterstoyou.org/sm7

You can also grab it out of my getfile if you'd like.

Here's the tracklisting.

1. The Fray - Over My Head
2. Joseph Arthur - Dear Lord
3. Mike Perkins - Have Fun Today (live)
4. Todd Martin - Time For Good
5. Soundrabbit - Hazel
6. Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers - Green & Dumb (live)
7. O.A.R. - Heard The World
8. Soulive - Reverb
9. My Morning Jacket - Off The Record
10. Matisyahu - King Without A Crown (live)
11. Garaj Mahal - Blueberry Cave
12. The Saw Doctors - Wisdom Of Youth
13. Hothouse Flowers - Si Do Mhamo I (live)
14. The Frames - Fitzcarraldo (live)
Total Time: 72 minutes, 47 seconds

It is id4'ed, so it'll fit nicely into your iPod. Not as good as Shark Mix Six, in my opinion, but after some more listens I think it may challenge The Shark Mix (one) as my 2nd favorite.

Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

No comments: