Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Big Toes

April 2002. Playing catch barefoot. Rip the toenail off my left big toe clean off. Fucking hurt. Had like 3 weeks worth of vicodin. Worst pain ever.

Memorial Day 2006. Playing kickball barefoot. Rip half the toenail off my right big toe. Hairline fracture to the toe. About a weeks worth of weakass vicodin, and a band-aid on the toe. Hurts like a bitch.

Moral of the story. I need to learn to start wearing shoes when playing sports. Or just in life in general.

And I need more vicodin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you poor thing...I am not laughing (haha)...I remember the first toe incident....Kat

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»