Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sports

Unwilling to accept the fact that tomorrow may be the last time I ever watch Patrik Elias in a Devils sweater. That would be disastrous. They need to resign him this offseason. He's top priority for sure (but they can't forget about Langenbrunner, we need him back too).

In other sports news, Cole Hamels looked great tonight for the Phils. His presence in the rotation (coupled with sending Madson back to the bullpen) makes the Phillies a much better team, and you'd have to consider them definite contenders in the NL East from here on out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»