Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One year ago tonight Kim, Haas, Josh, Courtney & I took our impromptu middle of the night trip to AC a few days before Xmas because we're all loaded and can afford to lose money this close to the holidays.

In what apparently is becoming a yearly tradition, once again I found myself in AC a week before Christmas. But not impromptu style at 4am this time. Instead, it was a nice early night, where I was actually back on the parkway before midnight.

Went to the Trop Monday night with Nic. Gambled a little, had some Guinness & Irish breakfast at RiRa for dinner, and saw I Am Legend at the IMAX. Not a great movie, not bad either. But more importantly, saw the prologue for next summer's The Dark Knight. I'm officially in full-fledged geek countdown mode for next July 18. The movie is going to be ridiculous.

No comments: