Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Christmas Spirit

Don't mind the pause from sports for a day, but I'm in the Christmas spirit. Early? Maybe. But that's the calendar's fault. Once Thanksgiving ends, I go into full Christmas mode. Not my fault Thanksgiving was so early this year.

Love Christmas.

Made a three-disc Christmas Mix the other day. Each disc themed differently.

A Very Sharkey Christmas.

It rocks. Hard. Go here; http://www.letterstoyou.org/A_Very_Sharkey_Christmas to download it. The site will give you a full tracklisting for each CD. Just right click + save as each individual song to get them all. Pain in the ass, I know, but worth it.

Just found out I'm going to Florida in three weeks. How un-Christmas is that? Who cares, I'm excited. I leave the 17th and come back the 22nd. That's going to be great. Then I have to work the 23rd, and I'm off the 24th & 25th. Thinking about just taking the 23rd off too and giving myself a kick-ass December vacation. I deserve it.

That's basically all I have to say. I'll end this with a few strips of Calvin & Hobbes to get you in the winter spirit.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those make me wanna go out and make some snowmen myself.