Friday, December 30, 2005

Top 10 Movies of 2005

This list, more than any other, is the one I'll probably get criticized for. Just keep in mind, while reading it, that I haven't seen every movie that came out in 2005. I still want to see Munich, and King Kong. Have no interest in Brokeback Mountain. Never made it to Walk The Line. These are just the Top 10 movies that I saw in 2005.

Before I get to the Top 10, just want to mention a few movies I left out. Sin City, Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy and Mr. & Mrs. Smith are all enjoyable movies. Just not as good as any of these, in my opinion.

The Top 10:

10. Four Brothers
9. Saw 2
8. Wedding Crashers
7. The Interpreter
6. Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire
5. Kingdom Of Heaven
4. Coach Carter
3. Cinderella Man
2. Star Wars III: Revenge Of The Sith
1. Batman Begins


No comments: