Sunday, February 26, 2006

Coming Soon... Me.


I know I said I'd post, but I have to be honest, I'm not interested. My mom got me "The Beatles" by Bob Spitz for Christmas, and for whatever reason, I decided to read three other books that I got before I picked this one up. Why? I don't know, it wasn't my smartest move. But anyway, I finally got around to it recently, and I'm sucked in. I feel like I'm letting the book down just by posting this, but I had to give you all something to live off of for the next few days.

By Tuesday, I promise I'll have the book finished, and the horrible month of February will be over, and thesharkey.com will be on to bigger and better things.

What you can look forward to in the near future:
Tuesday: The start of the college basketball conference tournaments, when I will attempt to become the first person to ever correctly predict all 33 conference champions. Is it possible? I doubt it. But why not try & find out?

Sometime after Tuesday: I will start an NCAA Tournament Challenge, hosted by our lovely partners at Yahoo, and we'll see who can join Scott (twice) and Logan as a thesharkey.com champion.

Sometime after that: Baseball season begins, and with it comes my breakdown of all 30 teams, as well as my breakdown of myself, a 4-time fantasy champion in the last 5 years, now officially the most dominant force known to the fantasy baseball world.

No comments: