Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Download Shark Mix IX!

Download It Here: Shark Mix IX (left click)

It's done! Finally. Been almost four months since Shark Mix VIII was finished. Guess it's been a slow few months in new music. Oh well. In the end, the wait was worth it. I'm extremely happy with how this CD turned out. It's a great summertime, sitting on the porch drinking beers relaxing CD. Very laid back.

Download it. Enjoy it! I hope you do. And if you don't have the first 8 Shark Mixes, ask me, and I'll tell you how/where to get them.

Tracklisting::
1. The Benevento Russo Duo - Best Reason To Buy The Sun
2. John Mayer - Waiting On The World To Change
3. Hot Buttered Rum String Band - Idaho Pines
4. Brothers Past - Simple Gift Of Man
5. Habib Koite & Bamada - Wassiye
6. Michael Franti & Spearhead - One Step Closer To You
7. Ziggy Marley - Love Is My Religion
8. Umphrey's McGee - Women, Wine & Song
9. Gentleman - Superior
10. ALO - Wasting Time (Island Vista Song)
11. Blueground Undergrass - Faces
12. Family Groove Company - The Charmer
13. The Whatnot - Apathy
14. Jonah Smith - My Morning Scene
15. American Minor - Mr. Queen
16. Mike Perkins - My Friend
Total Time: 73:44

Enjoy!!

No comments: