Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies...

Can I ask what is with the huge bug-eyed sunglasses? When did those become cool. And even if they are "cool" why do you wear them? They aren't attractice. They make you look retarded. Even the not so huge ones are pretty stupid looking. Why are you hiding your face?

This trend has to be right up there with "Uggs" as one of the worst things ever. Uggs=ugly, as someone I know once said. I'm still surprised when I see people wearing these stupid things.

These two things in particular, along with stupid crap like shorts under skirts (what's the point?), jeans under dresses, crappy designer A&F/Hollister/etc clothes, and some other stupid shit that I can't remember right now, are on the list of clothes you will never see a girl of mine wear.

And it's not because I'll ever tell a girl how to dress, it's because I wouldn't be caught dead with someone who for some reason think that crap makes them look better.

No comments: