Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I've got the itch to move again. Only this time it's not just hearsay. I really neeeeeed to get out of my house.

Only question is where to?

Nashville is still my #1 choice, and the more I think about it, the more I realize how stupid I am for not having jumped down there two years ago. Plus, a lifetime in the same neighborhood as Chris & Loren and Darren & Elisabeth can't be a bad thing, can it?

Baltimore always sits in the background, if for no other reason than everytime I'm there, I have a blast, and I could easily get a job working with Terry.

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I really miss New England. It probably has less to do with the area and more to do with the people, but having James, Rich & Scott still live together 7 years later, and me bailing on them 3 years ago still eats me alive. I miss those guys a lot, and think I would have a lot of fun working at Fenway with James, except I don't really want to cook.

Brooklyn's always calling my name, but that's probably a bit out of my price range right now.

And of course, I could just do what I'm planning on doing, which is move in with Che & Josh sometime this summer somewhere around here.

The only thing that scares me about that, the easiest possibility, is that once I sign that lease, I feel like I'm signing my life to NJ, which isn't necessarily something I want to do.

Really, the only thing keeping me in NJ is my family. And besides immediate family, who I'll always see regardless, all the people in my family that I hang out with now live in Nashville or San Fran. And I'm not moving to Cali.

No comments: