Saturday, January 26, 2008

So after being in Baltimore for a few days with some friends, and then being at work basically nonstop for a few days after that, I finally have a day of rest. And it's glorious.

My parents, who seem to go out of town every other month, are keeping that streak alive, as they left for Miami this morning for a few days.

All this traveling, by them, by me, I hardly see anyone anymore.

Which is a trend not likely to end anytime soon.

If I move to Boston, which is about 50/50 right now, it'll be by March 1. If not, I'm going to Nashville March 14-18 & May 6-11. Those two trips might just be enough for Loren, Chris, Darren & Elisabeth to convince me to move down there permanently. I'd say if I don't move to Boston next month, I'm about 75/25 moving to Nashville (especially with what I've been working on lately).

And of course if neither of those happens, I'm moving in with Josh, Che & Brit this summer. Between that and my two Nashville trips, possibly Bonnaroo, although unlikely, DC for July 4th, Pigfest sometime in July, VMF in August, my folks 3 vacations this summer, and now my likely going to New Orleans in November with the same crew I went to Baltimore with - which have I mentioned how much fun that was, and how great these people are lately? - I feel like 2008 is going to be over before it even begins.

Oh well. One thing at a time. Boston this week - oh yeah, I'm going up north this week - and the Super Bowl on Sunday. Let's get through the Patriots first, and then I can worry about the rest.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

You better call me when you're up here. What day(s) again?